So that was one of my New Year's resolutions. Others include:
- Finally make an earthquake survival kit (mostly done).
- Make a living will/medical directive (done).
- Stop drinking mochas every day (much reduced).
- Install electric-only button on my Prius (done).
- Convert my Prius into an El-Cheapo plug-in hybrid (borrowed books about electricity from the library. Let's call it partly done.)
- Invest some money overseas for when the dollar crashes (done nothing).
- Don't screw up like last year and forget to do my annual investment in IRAs (nothing so far).
- Invest on expectations that stocks in companies building housing will decline (did nothing, I suspect it's too late now).
- Pay credit charges automatically from bank account so I won't keep paying late charges because I forget to pay bills (did this!).
- Renew annual resolution to learn to play harmonica (resolution renewed).
I'm not doing too badly, and I still have five months.